Friday, August 21, 2015

More Clogs

Yesterday morning, I couldn't resist going down to the shop that sells clogs (see previous post "Colourful Clogs").  I found to my delight that they have quite a variety, including mini clogs which are actually fridge magnets.  The shop has two sides to it - one side sells everything you need under the sun for praying (jossticks, candles, oil, joss paper, etc.) while the other side is like a private Baba-Nonya museum with colourful beaded slippers and clogs.  I was told that a pair of beaded slippers costs from RM200 depending on the design while a pair of clogs costs RM18.  I ended up with a few clog fridge magnets, they were simply too irresistable!  I shall have to take my sis there, she'll love it!


Clogs with pretty flower base


Mini clog fridge magnets


My favourite pair of clogs with a rise-n-shine cockerel


Beautiful beaded slippers


Pictures by courtesty of
Eng Ong Heong Trading,
Jalan Burma, Penang.


No comments:

Post a Comment