Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mai Mai




November seems to be my month for cats! Mai Mai belongs to my 8th aunt's maid, Noh. She took care of her when she was a kitten as a favour to a friend some time ago - and Mai Mai has stayed on since then. Noh hails from Bangkok and I believe "Mai Mai" is a Thai name but when I asked her what it meant, she got confused and said it was "just a name".



Unlike Veggie Cat (see article below), Mai Mai is rather shy. Whenever she sees me coming, she runs to hide under someone's car. I only managed to take snaps of her when she was busy licking herself clean and when she was relaxing after dinner. She is really quite a handsome female, don't you think - look at those gorgeous eyes!





Noh spoils her rotten. She sleeps in a basket with cushions on top, eats sumptuous meals and even has a favourite chair in the living room to curl on. Everyone knows that that chair is out of bounds after 8 p.m.!




My, my, Mai Mai does have a good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment