Thursday, April 18, 2019

Blossoms of Love



 You captivated me
Drenched in raindrops 
My mind singing in joy, 
At the sight of you, 
A fragrance around me, 
An untold emotion, 
Deep in my soul. 
Blossoms of love, 
That never fade, 
In ethereal beauty, 
Of a misty glow.

(Poet unknown)

I love jasmine and I'm lucky to have a small bush in my garden.  It was planted by Mum years ago and has amazingly thrived till now.  It really doesn't need much care, just occasional trimming and every now and then, it blooms beautifully, filling my garden with a fragrance so sweet.  I pluck the flowers and place them on my altar or I sometimes make a small garland for my altar pictures.  Thank you so much, blossoms of love!  You are indeed God's masterpiece!


Jasmine for my altar


No comments:

Post a Comment