Wednesday, November 1, 2023

More Food for the Soul

 

Four types of rice - plain white, briani, basmati and tomato -
for our banana leaf lunch

Tandoori Chicken with all the trimmings

Health drink

On another occasion, I took my US cousin, his wife and an aunt for a banana leaf lunch, something which my cousin is very fond of.  We chose the Sri Ananda Bhavan which is conveniently near us and which has ample parking space.  We opted for the vegetarian version of the banana leaf rice and added to that, we ordered a plate of Tandoori chicken.  The waiter insisted that we try out a new health drink which my cousin tried but the less adventurous of us had ginger tea.   And if that wasn't enough, we headed for Ice Kacang and Chendol at the New World Park after lunch!  My cousin said he will be back next year for more of the same!😁


The iconic Ice Kacang


This is a picture of the chendol my cousin
had in Melaka. Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment